In pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Personal Data (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”), we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data (name, surname, phone number, email address and any further Personal Data indicated in the message) (the “Data”) by you spontaneously provided filling out the contact format on the website www.saturnalia.tech (the “Website”) will respect the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Please note that this Policy also contains the information required by art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter "GDPR"), which is applicable in all the Member States of the European Union and belonging to the European Economic Area from May 25, 2018.
The Data Controller of Personal Data is Ticinum Aerospace Srl (with registered office in Pavia, Via Ferrini 17/c) (hereinafter “Ticinum Aerospace Srl” o “us”). Ticinum Aerospace Srl is responsible for the legitimate and correct processing of your Data.
The Data provided will be processed by the Data Controller in pursuance of the Privacy Code and according to the GDRP for the following purposes:
i) to respond to your request for information and/or contact, also by sending communications relating to it;
ii) your prior express consent, to send you, exclusively by e-mail, newsletters of an informative/advertising nature, commercial communications and invitations to events organized by the owner.
- Data will be processed using both paper and electronic means.
- Your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to execute your request for information and/or contact, unless you have authorized us to use it for the further purpose referred to in point 2. ii) which precedes. In this case, your Data will be kept by us for a period of time equal to twenty-four months from the date of registration in our database. In any case, once the maximum Data retention period has elapsed, they will be automatically deleted or made anonymous.
- The provision of Data for the purposes referred to in point 2-i) above is mandatory as necessary to enable us to process your request for information and/or contact.
- The provision of Data for the purposes referred to in point 2-ii) above is optional; consequently, without your express consent, we will not process the Data for the advertising and marketing purposes indicated therein.
WHAT COOKIES ARE Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics and can be used either by the owner of the website one is visiting, or by third parties.
Below you will be provided with all the information on the cookies used by this Website (www.saturnalia.tech) and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them and their use.
COOKIES BY THIS WEBSITE The Website doesn’t use "profiling cookies". The Website uses the following technical cookies: • Functionality and navigation cookies, to assure you a safe and efficient navigation and use of the Website and in order to improve the services rendered by the Website. These cookies are used to store the choices you make and to provide you the customized or optimized features you have selected.
• Cookies “analytics”: these cookies are similar to "technical" cookies because they are used directly by the website operator only to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the website, in order to improve the performance of the Website. In particular the Website uses “Google Analytics”, an external service using cookies in an aggregated form. You can found privacy information for this service and potentially revoke your consent in this guide: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
All technical cookies, including "analytics" cookies, do not require your prior consent for their use, so they are installed automatically as a result of the access to the Website and are not used for other purposes. You can choose to disable and re-enable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, although this may prevent you from using all the features of this Website.